Home Lands Skyline Launches Wadduwa Oceana Beach Resort Apartments – Other

0






Homelands Skyline presents its latest project – Oceana Wadduwa, making it Sri Lanka’s first ever integrated beach apartment complex, combining hotel and residential real estate.

Facing Galle Road, the resort will be located in an area of ​​17 acres, 400 meters of beachfront, containing 552 luxury beachfront resort apartments and six acres for a star-class hotel and world-class amenities.

The project area covers only 15% of the building and the rest 85% of the area for open areas. Designed by renowned architect Phillip Weerarathne, with clean minimalist spaces adorned with the warm texture of natural finishes, these apartments are offered to be built in architectural categories of one, two and three bedroom apartments and penthouses.

By being the only apartment complex in Sri Lanka that facilitates sea bathing and water-related activities, Oceana Wadduwa offers an experience to facilitate the ultimate luxury, resort lifestyle, offering over 50 activities and resort facilities such as a swimming pool with terrace, beach bar, beach solarium, beach restaurant, gymnasium, a shisha bar, a champagne area, cone hut seats, a swing area, a shuttle service limousine to the airport, etc. in addition to other unique services to their customers.

To own this luxury experience, one can pay Rs 1 million to reserve and pay the balance in interest-free installments over 30 months or through a bank loan.

Homelands Skyline has taken a step forward in the real estate industry by going beyond the usual patterns to an investment module by being responsible for maintaining this unique location as the hub of a tourist hotspot with the belief that tourist apartments in the coastal area and resort living will generate economic opportunity by creating domestic and international real estate demand while creating potential to generate the desired source of dollar revenue.

Additionally, compared to most other apartment projects, due to the newness of this venture and its beachfront location, this will be a quick-appreciation investment that offers immense appreciation of the value with a very short return on investment, high capital gains and rental yields. .

Additionally, the company offers the investor the opportunity to run their property like a mini-hotel, with minimal supervision and maintenance costs with star class hotel facilities available free of charge such as housekeeping services. , babysitting facilities, butler services, airport transfers and reception facilities. . This project will also enable a home-to-home concept with a limousine shuttle service from the airport to the hotel or vice versa.


Share.

Comments are closed.